MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - Virtual
Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions you are registering for a course which will be delivered as interactive four x three hour virtual sessions instead of a 2 day face to face delivery.
This training focuses on working with victim survivors. This training is for professionals who work in a specialist capacity across the integrated service system. This training is suitable for new family violence specialists and/or those who have not previously completed specialist CRAF training.
To check whether this is the correct training for you, please read the MARAM decision making tree.
Due to COVID-19 physical distancing restrictions, we will now be delivering this training online through our Learning Management System. The training will be delivered in four three-hour sessions over two consecutive days.
Session 1/4: 9.15 am - 12.15 pm
Session 2/4: 1.45 pm - 4.45 pm
Session 3/4: 9.15 am - 12.15 pm
Session 4/4: 1.45 pm - 4.45 pm
You must attend all four sessions in the correct sequential order to receive a certificate. We will only issue certificates to participants who have attended all of the training sessions.
If you do not attend the second session, you will not be able to complete the third session on that same course. If you do not attend the third session, you will not be able to complete the fourth session on that same course. You will have to complete the course in the correct order at a later date.
Please be careful to select a course in which you are able to attend all four sessions. You will not be able to swap between different courses.
To participate in this virtual course you will need:
- access to an electronic device laptop or desktop computer ideally with a camera to participate in the training.
- reliable internet.
- Zoom downloaded onto your computer, you can download here.
- we recommend you use Google Chrome as your web browser or Safari for MAC users.
- access to your email (please make you sure make a note of your login details for our Learning Management System).
- headphones/headset/speakers so that you can hear the presentation.
Please note that sessions will not be recorded/made available outside of the session times.
Participants enrolled onto the course must complete an e-learn module and read the MARAM framework before attending a training module. Details on how to access this prerequisite will be given on enrolment.
Training eligibility criteria:
MARAM training is currently available for those prescribed in phase one only. Currently prescribed workforces are here https://www.vic.gov.au/about-information-sharing-schemes-and-risk-management-framework
Instructions to register online:
- Find a training you wish to attend below and click the ‘enrol’ button.
- Input your given name, family name and email address and click ‘create’.
- If you’ve registered with us before (with the same email address), you’ll have an existing account. A notice will appear letting you know an existing record has been found. An email will be sent to your email address titled ‘Incomplete Online Booking’.
- Open the email, and click on the second link provided. This will take you back to the registration page to resume your registration.
|MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - virtual - 1 & 2 December 2020||1 & 2 December 2020||09:15 am - 04:45 pm||Online||5||$0.00|
|MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - virtual - 2 & 3 December 2020||2 & 3 December 2020||09:15 am - 04:45 pm||Online||14||$0.00|
|MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - virtual - 3 & 4 December 2020||3 & 4 December 2020||09:15 am - 04:45 pm||Online||18||$0.00|
|MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - virtual - 4 & 11 December 2020||4 & 11 December 2020||09:15 am - 04:45 pm||Online||13||$0.00|
|MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - virtual - 8 & 9 December 2020||8 & 9 December 2020||09:15 am - 04:45 pm||Online||12||$0.00|
|MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - virtual - 9 & 10 December 2020||9 & 10 December 2020||09:15 am - 04:45 pm||Online||15||$0.00|
|MARAM Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Management Module - virtual - 10 & 11 December 2020||10 & 11 December 2020||09:15 am - 04:45 pm||Online||10||$0.00|