Who attends DVRCV training?
People who attend our training include paid workers and volunteers from:
- family violence services
- community sector services including youth, alcohol and other drugs, disability, aged care, family services & faith-based organisations
- law enforcement and justice sectors including police, court workers, legal professionals, community corrections and justice workers
- health sector services including maternal and child health, community health, hospitals, aged care & mental health
- education sector including pre-school, primary, secondary and tertiary.
Enrolment terms and conditions
- SHS (formerly SAAP) stands for Specialist Homelessness Services. Most domestic violence and housing/homelessness services are funded under the SHS Program through the Department of Human Services.
- SHS funded training is open to all workers, however SHS funded workers will receive priority.
- Participants who are successful in gaining a place will receive confirmation of their place after the registration closing date. Confirmation includes details of venue, times and any other information required for the training.
- DVRCV requires 10 days notice of cancellation of registration or a refund will not be granted.
- DVRCV is committed to accessibility of our training. If you have any support needs, please let us know.
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing to DVRCV Training ([email protected]).
- Fees paid will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation on or before two weeks prior to course – full refund.
- Cancellation within two weeks prior to course – no refund. Refunds within two weeks can only be provided in extenuating circumstances – at the discretion of DVRCV’s Manager, Training Logistics.
- Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the training, provided DVRCV Training is advised in writing.
- This cancellation policy may differ for accredited courses. For more information, refer to our Fees and Refunds Policy for accredited courses.
How do I contact DVRCV about training?
All training related enquiries can be sent via the below enquiry form: